Puurakenteet. Puikkoliittimet. Vaatimukset
Timber structures. Dowel-type fasteners. Requirements
|Standardin soveltamisala fi|
|Standardin soveltamisala en||This document specifies the characteristics of the following types of dowel-type fasteners:
– bolts with nuts.
This document covers dowel-type fasteners for structural use in load bearing timber structures only. This document covers also the following additional intended uses of the screws:
– to fix roof or cladding elements to the timber structure, with or without insulation layers; and
– as reinforcement inserted in timber or in a glue laminated timber element to improve its resistance to compression perpendicular to the grain.
This document covers types of dowel-type fasteners, which are manufactured of either carbon steel or stainless steel and which may be coated for the following purposes:
– corrosion protection (as Type 1 coating);
– lubrication, to facilitate insertion (as Type 2 coating);
– withdrawal enhancement and/or collation for nails and staples (adhesive and/or resin coatings) (as Type 3 coating).
This document covers types of dowel-type fasteners, which are manufactured from materials and within the specifications for their geometry related properties, only as they are specified for:
– nails (see G.1);
– staples (see G.2);
– screws (see G.3);
– dowels (see G.4); and
– bolts with nuts (see G.5).
This document specifies also the assessment and verification of constancy of performance (AVCP) procedures of these characteristics and includes provisions for marking of dowel-type fasteners.
This document does not cover dowel-type fasteners treated with fire retardants to improve their fire performance, nor does it cover glued-in rods.
|Tekninen komitea||CEN/TC 124|
|Standardointiryhmä||RTT/SR 007 Rakenteelliset puutuotteet CEN/TC 124|